Welcome to ESL Teacher’s Notebook!
What do you teach? AMEP (Adult Migrant English Program)? SEE (Skills for Education and Employment)? General English? English for Academic Purposes? Are you beginning your ESL teaching career or are you an experienced TESOL professional?
Here you will find activities, tips, ideas, tutorials and resources to help you with:
- integrating technology tools in the ESL classroom (including the virtual classroom)
- preparing interesting, informative and well-organised lessons
- implementing effective strategies for a productive and enjoyable workspace
- supporting your professional development and growth
- choosing appropriate, of great educational value and relevance ESL resources, websites and applications
- navigating your way through numerous teaching ESL related issues
- and much more
Sit back and browse through the website maintained by an ESL educator who is passionate about the profession and always looking for ways to enhance the second language learning and teaching environment.
Resources Browse All »
- Effective Language, Literacy and Numeracy Teaching
- Productivity for Teachers
- Professional Development for ESL Teachers
- Teacher Support
- Technology for Teaching ESL